Ok, have you defined dataimporter.last_index_time in solr.xml or
solrcore.properties? If not, then you can either define the default value or
set it in solrcore.properties or solr.xml.

Maybe a catch up on the wiki clears things up:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml#System_property_substitution