Hi,

I am building tag cloud for products by using facets.I made tag names as
facets and i am taking facets count as reference to display tag cloud.Each
product has tags with their own weightage.Let us say,

For example

prod1 has tag called “Light Weight” with weightage 20,
prod2 has tag called “Light Weight” with weightage 100,

If i get facet for “Light Weight” , i will get Light Weight (2) ,
here i need to consider the weightage in to account, and the result will be
Light Weight (120)

How can we achieve this?Any ideas are really helpful.

Regards,
Siva