The only way that you would have that many api keys per record, is if one of
them represented 'public', right? 'public' is a ROLE. Your answer is to use
RBAC
style techniques.

Here are some links that I have on the subject. What I'm thinking of doing is:
Sorry for formatting, Firefox is freaking out. I cut and pasted these from an
email from my sent box. I hope the links came out.

Part 1

http://www.xaprb.com/blog/2006/08/16/how-to-build-role-based-access-control-in-sql/

Part2
Role-based access control in SQL, part 2 at Xaprb

ACL/RBAC Bookmarks ALL

UserRbac - symfony - Trac
A Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) system for PHP
Appendix C: Task-Field Access
Role-based access control in SQL, part 2 at Xaprb
PHP Access Control - PHP5 CMS Framework Development | PHP Zone
Linux file and directory permissions
MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: C.5.4.1 How to Reset the Root Password
per RECORD/Entity permissions? - symfony users | Google Groups
Special Topics: Authentication and Authorization | The Definitive Guide to Yii

Yii Framework

att.net Mail (gear...@sbcglobal.net)
Solr - User - Modelling Access Control
PHP Generic Access Control Lists
Row-level Model Access Control for CakePHP « some flot, some jet
Row-level Model Access Control for CakePHP « some flot, some jet
Yahoo! GeoCities: Get a web site with easy-to-use site building tools.
Class that acts as a client to a JSON service : JSON « GWT « Java
Juozas Kaziukėnas devBlog
Re: [symfony-users] Implementing an existing ACL API in symfony
php - CakePHP ACL Database Setup: ARO / ACO structure? - Stack Overflow
W3C ACL System
makeAclTables.sql
SchemaWeb - Classes And Properties - ACL Schema
Reardon's Ruminations: Spring Security ACL Schema for Oracle
trunk/modules/auth/libraries/Khacl.php | Source/SVN | Assembla
Acl.php - kohana-mptt - Project Hosting on Google Code
Asynchronous JavaScript Technology and XML (Ajax) With the Java Platform
The page cannot be found

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a
better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.