From: Stefan Matheis [mailto:matheis.ste...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 18:23
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: DIH serialize

Hi Rich,

i'm a bit confused after reading your post .. what exactly you wanna try to
achieve? Serializing (like http://php.net/serialize) your complete row into
one field? Don't wanna search in them, just store and deliver them in your
results? Does that make sense? Sounds a bit strange :)

Regards
Stefan

database 5740 (20101228) __________

http://www.eset.com