no i actually changed the directory to mine where i stored the log files.. it
is /home/exam/apa..solr/example/exampledocs

i specified it in a solr schema.. i created an DataImportHandler for that in
try.xml.. then in that i changed that file name to sample.txt

that new try.xml is
http://pastebin.com/pfVVA7Hs

i changed the log into one word per line thinking there might be error in my
regex expression.. now i'm completely stuck..

-----
DINESHKUMAR . M
I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very
curious.