From: Jonathan Rochkind <rochk...@jhu.edu>
To: "solr-user@lucene.apache.org" <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, January 25, 2011 9:29:36 AM
Subject: Re: in-index representaton of tokens

Why does it matter?  You can't really get at them unless you store them.

I don't know what "table per column" means, there's nothing in Solr
architecture called a "table" or a "column". Although by column you
probably mean more or less Solr "field".  There is nothing like a
"table" in Solr.

Solr is still not an rdbms.