Hi,

no, you missunderstood me, I only said that Solr does not care of the
positions *usually*.

Lucene got SpanNearQuery which considers the position of the Query's terms
relative to eachother.
Furthermore there exists a SpanFirstQuery which boosts occurences of a Term
at the beginning of a special field.

Unfortunately I am unaware whether they are already utilized as a
Solr-Feature or not.

Perhaps you will need to write your own QueryParserPlugin to make usage of
them for your usecase.

However, Plugins like DisMax do not care whether the found Term is at the
beginning of the field or not.
BUT you can specify a slop between terms of phrase-queries for boosting.
Have a look at the Wiki's DisMax-page.

Regards