I have below configuration. Somehow the field KVK IS indexed and the
varstatement column isnt.

I have tried everything:  reloaded schema.xml, reindex...but somehow the
varstatement column remains 'false' even though I KNOW it is true.

The KVK value IS indexed correctly. What else can it be? I dont get any
errors when I do a full-import..

My database:
KVK                             nvarchar(50)
varstatement    bit

schema.xml
<field name="kvk" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<field name="varstatement" type="boolean" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

data-config.xml
<entity name="artist_owner" query="select userid from user_artist_owned
where objectid='${artist.id}'">
        <entity name="user" query="select KVK,varstatement FROM companies c
INNER
JOIN aspnet_users au on au.companyid=c.id WHERE au.userid =
'${artist_owner.userid}'">
                <field name="kvk" column="KVK" />
                <field name="varstatement" column="varstatement" />
        </entity>
</entity>