Hi Erick,

Thanks I saw that example, but I am trying to sort by distance AND specify
the max distance in 1 query.

The reason is:
running bbox on 2 million documents with a 20km distance takes only 200ms.
Sorting 2 million documents by distance takes over 1.5 seconds!

So it will be much faster for solr to first filter the 20km documents and
then to sort them.

Regards
Ericz