It would be quite annoying if it behaves as you were hoping for. This way it
is possible to use different field types (and analyzers) for the same field
value. In faceting, for example, this can be important because you should use
analyzed fields for q and fq but unanalyzed fields for facet.field.

The same goes for sorting and range queries where you can use the same field
value to end up in different field types, one for sorting and one for a range
query.

Without the prefix or suffix of the dynamic field, one must statically declare
the
fields beforehand and loose the dynamic advantage.