Hi,

The parsed_filter_queries contains the value after it passed through the
analyzer. In this case it remains the same because it was already lowercased
and no synonyms were used.

You're also using single quotes, these have no special meaning so you're
searching for 'noida' in the first and noida in the second fq.

Cheers,

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17