Hi,

I'm using Solr 1.4.1 and trying to share a schema among two cores.
Here is what I did :

solr.xml :
<solr persistent="false">
    <cores adminPath="/admin/cores" defaultCoreName="prod"
shareSchema="true">
        <core name="prod" instanceDir="prod">
             <schema>conf/schema.xml</schema>
        </core>
        <core name="test" instanceDir="test">
             <schema>conf/schema.xml</schema>
        </core>
    </cores>
</solr>

Then in my solr.home (where solr.xml lives) I created a conf directory and
put schema.xml inside.

But it doesn't work and Solr is complaining about missing schema.xml (Can't
find resource 'schema.xml').
If I put schema.xml into test/conf and prod/conf it does work...

So what am I missing here?

Thanks,
Marc.