On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Chris <spamo...@freenet.de> wrote:
[...]
> - Receive an email when a site changed/was added to a web.
> - Only index sites, that contain a reg exp in the content.

I think that you might be confused about what Solr does. It is
a search engine, and does not crawl websites. A good possibility
for you might be Nutch, which has built-in search capabilities,
but also interfaces with Solr.

> - Receive the search results in machine readable way (RSS/SOAP/..)

Solr gives you XML/JSON.

> This should be possible to organize in sets.
> (set A with 40 Websites, set B with 7 websites)

Yes, this can be done with separate indexes.

> Does it sound possible with SOLR?
> Do I have to expect custom development? If so, how much?
[...]

Nutch and Solr should meet your needs. There will be a fair
amount of learning to do at the beginning, but there should
not be a need for too much of a customisation.

Regards,
Gora