Hello.

i have the field reason_1 and reason_2. this two fields is in my schema one
dynamicField: <dynamicField name="reason_*" type="textgen" indexed="true"
stored="false"/>

i copy this field in my text-default search field: <copyField
source="reason_*" dest="text"/>
And in a new field reason: <copyField source="reason_*" dest="reason"/>

---> if i have two documents with the exactly same value in the reason_1
field, solr can only find ONE document, not both.

why ? is it a behavior of solr or a wrong usage of me ?

-----