I'm using the edismax handler, although my question is probably the same for dismax. When the user types a long query, I use the "mm" parameter so that only 75% of terms need to match. This works fine, however, sometimes documents that only match 75% of the terms show up higher in my results than documents that match 100%. I'd like to set a boost so that documents that match 100% will be much more likely to be put ahead of documents that only match 75%. Can anyone give me a pointer of how to do this? Thanks,

Nick