From: Markus Jelsma [markus.jel...@openindex.io]
Sent: 26 February 2011 13:42
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: McGibbney, Lewis John
Subject: Re: Text field not defined in Solr Schema?

Yes, you need to add the field text of type Text or use content instead of
text.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year
2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career
Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html