Is there a maximum document size that Solr can handle?  I'm trying to index
documents greater than 15MB, but every time I do I get a random error.  One
of the other problems with what I'm documenting is that they are not in a
human language.  They are EDI documents (EDI is a B2B communication system
that is similar in format to iCal formatted documents) and don't have many
traditional word breaks but do have segment and element character breaks.  I
tried playing with the maxFieldLength parameter, but that doesn't seem to be
helping (and, yes, I changed it in both places in the SolrConfig.xml).

Has anyone had any similar problems with Solr?
*
Sean Todd*
Senior Software Developer
EDI Technical Operations