Hi

I have added the following line in both the  section and in   section in
schema.xml.

filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory" maxShingleSize="2"
outputUnigrams="true" outputUnigramIfNoNgram="true"

And reindex my content. However, if I query solr for the multi work search
terms suggestion , it only send the single word suggestions.

http://localhost:8080/solr/mydata/select?qt=/terms&terms=true&terms.fl=content&terms.lower=java&terms.prefix=java&terms.lower.incl=false&indent=true

It wont return the words like 'java final', it only returns words like
javadoc, javascript..

Could any one update me how to correct this.. or what I am missing..

thanks,