In order to increase the Java heap memory, I have only 2gb ram… so
my default memory configuration is --JvmMs 128 --JvmMx 512  . I have the
single solr data index upto 6gb. Now if I am trying to fire a search very
often on this data index, after sometime I find an error as java heap space
out of memory error and search does not return results. What are the
possibilities to fix this error? (I cannot increase heap memory) How about
having another tomcat instance running (how this works? )or is it by
configuring shards? What is that might help me fix this search fail?

Rajani