Hello.

i have 34.000.000 documents in my index and each doc have a field with a
double-value. i want the sum of these fields. i testet it with the
statscomponent but this is not usable. !! so i get all my values directly
from solr, from the index and with php-sum() i get my sum.

that works fine but, when a user search over really much documents (~
30.000), my skript need longer than 30 seconds and php skipped this.

how can i tune solr, to geht much faster this double-values from the index
!?

-----

One Server, 12 GB RAM, 2 Solr Instances, 7 Cores,
1 Core with 31 Million Documents other Cores < 100.000

- Solr1 for Search-Requests - commit every Minute  - 4GB Xmx
- Solr2 for Update-Request  - delta every 2 Minutes - 4GB Xmx