Dear all,

in DIH, is it possible to have two sibling entities where:

- the first one is the root entity that creates the documents by
iterating over a table that has one row per document.
- the second one is executed after the completion of the first entity
iteration, and it provides more data that is added to the newly created
documents.

I've set up such a dih configuration, and the second entity is executed,
but no data is written into the index apart from the data extracted by
the root entity  (=no document is modified?).

Documents are identified by the unique key 'id' which is defined by
pk="id" on both entities.

Is this supposed to work at all? I haven't found anything so far on the
net but I could have used the wrong keywords for searching, of course.

As answer to the maybe obvious question why I'm not using a subentity:
I thought that this solution might be faster because it iterates over
the second data source instead of hitting it with a query per each
document.

Anyway, the main reason I tried this is because I want to know whether
it works. I'm still not sure whether it should work but I'm doing
something wrong...

Thanks!
Chantal