You're likely going to have to try it and see what works. But here's
some suggestions:

If the content is merged inseparably into one field, maybe you could
index that field twice, as text_en and text_gr using copyField. You
could then have a different analyser for each, and see what results you
get when you do your search against both fields.

If your code is separable, you could have text_en and text_gr, each with
their own language specific analyser chains, and index your content into
the field relevant for that language.

HTH

Upayavira