Hi,

you must encode the umlaut in the URL. In your case it must be &q=title:f%FCr
then it must be work.

________________________________
Von: Christopher Bottaro [mailto:cjbott...@onespot.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. März 2011 18:48
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: Martin Rödig
Betreff: Re: stopwords not working in multicore setup

Ahh, thank you for the hints Martin... German stopwords without Umlaut work
correctly.

So I'm trying to figure out where the UTF-8 chars are getting messed up.  Using
the Solr admin web UI, I did a search for title:für and the xml (or json)
output in the browser shows the query with the proper encoding, but the Solr
logs show this:

INFO: [page_30d_de] webapp=/solr path=/select
params={explainOther=&fl=*,score&indent=on&start=0&q=title:f?r&hl.fl=&qt=standard&wt=xml&fq=&version=2.2&rows=10}
 hits=76 status=0 QTime=2

Notice the title:f?r.  How do I fix that?  I'm using Jetty btw...

Thanks for the help.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 3:05 AM, Martin Rödig