there are 3 conditions that will trigger an auto flushing in lucene
1. size of index in ram is larger than ram buffer size
2. documents in mamory is larger than the number set by setMaxBufferedDocs.
3. deleted term number is larger than the ratio set by
setMaxBufferedDeleteTerms.

auto flushing by time interval is added by solr

rambufferSize  will use estimated size and the real used memory may be
larger than this value. So if  your Xmx is 2700m, setRAMBufferSizeMB.
should set value less than it. if you setRAMBufferSizeMB to 2700m and
the other 3 conditions are not
triggered, I think it will hit OOM exception.