On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:12 +0100, "Upayavira" <u...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> What query are you doing?

/solr/select/?q=welpe%0D%0A&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

> Try q=*:*

returns:
<response>
−
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">5</int>
−
<lst name="params">
<str name="q">*:*</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<result name="response" numFound="0" start="0"/>
</response>

> Also, what does /solr/admin/stats.jsp report for number of docs?

That's a good question. Core states: 0, however rows fetched is about
400K?!
Isn't that the same? If no, what must I do to get the documents from the
rows?

Here are the stats:

Solr Statistics: (example)
snake.fritz.box
Category
        [Core] [Cache] [Query] [Update] [Highlighting] [Other]
        Current Time: Mon Mar 28 14:46:41 CEST 2011
        Server Start Time: Mon Mar 28 12:47:27 CEST 2011

Core

name:   core
class:
version:        1.0
stats:  coreName :
startTime : Mon Mar 28 12:47:27 CEST 2011
refCount : 2
aliases : []

name:   searcher
class:  org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher
version:        1.0
stats:  searcherName : Searcher@1cf662f main
caching : true
numDocs : 0
maxDoc : 0
reader :
SolrIndexReader{this=1d8f162,r=ReadOnlyDirectoryReader@1d8f162,refCnt=1,segments=0}
readerDir :
org.apache.lucene.store.NIOFSDirectory@/home/andy/sw/apache-solr-1.4.1/example/solr/data/index
indexVersion : 1301253679802
openedAt : Mon Mar 28 12:48:00 CEST 2011
registeredAt : Mon Mar 28 12:48:00 CEST 2011
warmupTime : 3

name:   Searcher@1cf662f main
class:  org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher
version:        1.0
stats:  searcherName : Searcher@1cf662f main
caching : true
numDocs : 0
maxDoc : 0
reader :
SolrIndexReader{this=1d8f162,r=ReadOnlyDirectoryReader@1d8f162,refCnt=1,segments=0}
readerDir :
org.apache.lucene.store.NIOFSDirectory@/home/andy/sw/apache-solr-1.4.1/example/solr/data/index
indexVersion : 1301253679802
openedAt : Mon Mar 28 12:48:00 CEST 2011
registeredAt : Mon Mar 28 12:48:00 CEST 2011
warmupTime : 3

Query Handlers

name:   /admin/properties
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.admin.PropertiesRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 790580 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248506
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /update/csv
class:  Lazy[solr.CSVRequestHandler]
version:        $Revision: 817165 $
stats:  note : not initialized yet

name:   /admin/file
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.admin.ShowFileRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 790580 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248509
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler
version:        1.0
stats:  Status : IDLE
Documents Processed : 0
Requests made to DataSource : 1
Rows Fetched : 404575
Documents Deleted : 0
Documents Skipped : 0
Total Documents Processed : 0
Total Requests made to DataSource : 2
Total Rows Fetched : 809150
Total Documents Deleted : 0
Total Documents Skipped : 0
handlerStart : 1301309248131
requests : 4
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 24
avgTimePerRequest : 6.0
avgRequestsPerSecond : 5.591581E-4

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.DumpRequestHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.DumpRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 954340 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248115
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /admin/threads
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.admin.ThreadDumpHandler
version:        $Revision: 790580 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248505
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   tvrh
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.FacetComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.MoreLikeThisComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.HighlightComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.StatsComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.TermVectorComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponent,

stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247958
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /debug/dump
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.DumpRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 954340 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248115
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /analysis/field
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.FieldAnalysisRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 805844 $
field/query text
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248072
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /spell
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.FacetComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.MoreLikeThisComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.HighlightComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.StatsComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.SpellCheckComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponent,

stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247958
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.XmlUpdateRequestHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.XmlUpdateRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 730269 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247970
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /admin/plugins
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.admin.PluginInfoHandler
version:        $Revision: 790580 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248502
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /update
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.XmlUpdateRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 730269 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247970
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /dataimport
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler
version:        1.0
stats:  Status : IDLE
Documents Processed : 0
Requests made to DataSource : 1
Rows Fetched : 404575
Documents Deleted : 0
Documents Skipped : 0
Total Documents Processed : 0
Total Requests made to DataSource : 2
Total Rows Fetched : 809150
Total Documents Deleted : 0
Total Documents Skipped : 0
handlerStart : 1301309248131
requests : 4
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 24
avgTimePerRequest : 6.0
avgRequestsPerSecond : 5.591577E-4

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.PingRequestHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.PingRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 593627 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248088
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   partitioned
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.FacetComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.MoreLikeThisComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.HighlightComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.StatsComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponent,

stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247956
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /admin/luke
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.admin.LukeRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 949889 $
http://www.getopt.org/luke/
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248494
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /terms
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.TermsComponent,
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247961
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.DocumentAnalysisRequestHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.DocumentAnalysisRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 824333 $
documents
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248062
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /elevate
class:  Lazy[solr.SearchHandler]
version:        $Revision: 817165 $
stats:  note : not initialized yet

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.TermsComponent,
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247961
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /admin/ping
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.PingRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 593627 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248088
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /analysis/document
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.DocumentAnalysisRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 824333 $
documents
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248062
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /update/extract
class:
Lazy[org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler]
version:        $Revision: 817165 $
Lazy[org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler]
stats:  note : not initialized yet

name:   dismax
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.FacetComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.MoreLikeThisComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.HighlightComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.StatsComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponent,

stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247955
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.BinaryUpdateRequestHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.BinaryUpdateRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 954340 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248050
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /admin/system
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.admin.SystemInfoHandler
version:        $Revision: 790580 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248499
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   standard
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler
version:        $Revision: 766412 $
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.FacetComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.MoreLikeThisComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.HighlightComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.StatsComponent,org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponent,

stats:  handlerStart : 1301309247954
requests : 4
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 205
avgTimePerRequest : 51.25
avgRequestsPerSecond : 5.5914326E-4

name:   org.apache.solr.handler.FieldAnalysisRequestHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.FieldAnalysisRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 805844 $
field/query text
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248072
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

name:   /update/javabin
class:  org.apache.solr.handler.BinaryUpdateRequestHandler
version:        $Revision: 954340 $
stats:  handlerStart : 1301309248050
requests : 0
errors : 0
timeouts : 0
totalTime : 0
avgTimePerRequest : NaN
avgRequestsPerSecond : 0.0

Update Handlers

name:   updateHandler
class:  org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2
version:        1.0
on-disk main lucene index
stats:  commits : 0
autocommits : 0
optimizes : 2
rollbacks : 0
expungeDeletes : 0
docsPending : 0
adds : 0
deletesById : 0
deletesByQuery : 0
errors : 0
cumulative_adds : 0
cumulative_deletesById : 0
cumulative_deletesByQuery : 2
cumulative_errors : 0

Cache

name:   fieldCache
class:  org.apache.solr.search.SolrFieldCacheMBean
version:        1.0
**NOT** a cache that is managed by Solr.
stats:  entries_count : 0
insanity_count : 0

name:   documentCache
class:  org.apache.solr.search.LRUCache
version:        1.0
stats:  lookups : 0
hits : 0
hitratio : 0.00
inserts : 0
evictions : 0
size : 0
warmupTime : 0
cumulative_lookups : 0
cumulative_hits : 0
cumulative_hitratio : 0.00
cumulative_inserts : 0
cumulative_evictions : 0

name:   filterCache
class:  org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache
version:        1.0
minSize=460, acceptableSize=486, cleanupThread=false)
stats:  lookups : 0
hits : 0
hitratio : 0.00
inserts : 0
evictions : 0
size : 0
warmupTime : 0
cumulative_lookups : 0
cumulative_hits : 0
cumulative_hitratio : 0.00
cumulative_inserts : 0
cumulative_evictions : 0

name:   fieldValueCache
class:  org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache
version:        1.0
minSize=9000, acceptableSize=9500, cleanupThread=false)
stats:  lookups : 0
hits : 0
hitratio : 0.00
inserts : 0
evictions : 0
size : 0
warmupTime : 0
cumulative_lookups : 0
cumulative_hits : 0
cumulative_hitratio : 0.00
cumulative_inserts : 0
cumulative_evictions : 0

name:   queryResultCache
class:  org.apache.solr.search.LRUCache
version:        1.0
stats:  lookups : 2
hits : 0
hitratio : 0.00
inserts : 2
evictions : 0
size : 2
warmupTime : 0
cumulative_lookups : 2
cumulative_hits : 0
cumulative_hitratio : 0.00
cumulative_inserts : 2
cumulative_evictions : 0

Highlighting

name:   org.apache.solr.highlight.GapFragmenter
class:  org.apache.solr.highlight.GapFragmenter
version:        $Revision: 801872 $
stats:  requests : 0

name:   org.apache.solr.highlight.RegexFragmenter
class:  org.apache.solr.highlight.RegexFragmenter
version:        $Revision: 801872 $
stats:  requests : 0

name:   org.apache.solr.highlight.HtmlFormatter
class:  org.apache.solr.highlight.HtmlFormatter
version:        $Revision: 557874 $
stats:  requests : 0