On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 16:33 +0800, "m _ 米蟲ы~" <michong900...@qq.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
> Does solr support secure enterprise search?
> That's to say, person can only visit to the concerns of the information
> within their authorities.
> If I wanna meet the goal, what can I do?

I see you did ask this on solr-user, so I'll also answer here:

You should really be asking this on the user list
solr-user@lucene.apache.org.

Solr does not provide any security features - you would be expected to
implement security within your application that you put in front of
Solr.

LucidWorks Enterprise (a commercial package based upon Solr) does offer
security features.

Upayavira
---
Enterprise Search Consultant at Sourcesense UK,
Making Sense of Open Source