It's not a specific case only ( e.g. microsoft.com),  but it's really a
multi word issue.

carwash, bookkeeper etc...

I'm ultimately looking for a schema for search and retrieve that's heavily
focused on 'names'.. these are peoples names, business names etc..   not
content like large text fields, web sites or anything like that, but
business data that I'm very succesfully receiving using dataimport
handlers...  it's these special cases that are really tripping me up .. my
business folks keep coming up with them!

Chris Fauerbach
chrisfauerb...@gmail.com