Hi,

I have documents with a field that has "1A2B3C" alphanumeric characters.  I can
query for * and sort results based on this field, however I'd like to "uniq"
these results (remove duplicates) so that I can get the 5 largest unique
values.  I can't use the StatsComponent because my values have letters in them
too.

Faceting (and ignoring the counts) gets me half of the way there, but I can
only sort ascending.  If I could also sort facet results descending, I'd be
done.  I'd rather not return all documents and just parse the last few results
to work around this.

Any ideas?

-Pete