All:

Lately I've been seeing a lot of posts where people paste in parts of their
schema.xml or solrconfig.xml and the results are...er...disappointing. None
of the less-than or greater-than symbols show and the formatting is all over
the map.

Since some mails would come through with the XML formatted and some would be
wonky, at first I thought it was the sender, but then a pretty high
percentage came through this way. So I poked around and it seems to only be
the case that the XML is "wonkified" (tm) when it's comes to Gmail from
nabble, the original post on nabble has the markup and displays fine.
Behavior is the same in Chrome and Firefox BTW.

Does anyone have any insight into this? Time to complain to the nabble
folks? Do others see this with non-Gmail relays?

Thanks,
Erick