Hello,

I just updatet to SOLR 3.1 and wondering if the phpnative response writer plugin is part of it?
( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1967 )

When I try to compile the sources files I get some errors :

PHPNativeResponseWriter.java:57: org.apache.solr.request.PHPNativeResponseWriter is not abstract and does not override abstract method getContentType(org.apache.solr.request.SolrQueryRequest,org.apache.solr.response.SolrQueryResponse) in org.apache.solr.response.QueryResponseWriter
public class PHPNativeResponseWriter implements QueryResponseWriter {
       ^
PHPNativeResponseWriter.java:70: method does not override a method from its superclass
        @Override
         ^

Is there a new JAR File or something I could use with SOLR 3.1? Because the SOLR pecl Package only uses XML oder PHPNATIVE as response writer ( http://pecl.php.net/package/solr )

--