We have an ecommerce application B2C/B2B with a large amount of price list that
range into 2000+ and growing. They want to index price to have facets and
sorting. That seems like that would be a lot of columns to index, example below:

INDEX COLUMN:              Name    Price      PriceList1Price   PriceList2Price
  PriceList3Price   ............. PriceList500Price
INDEX DATA:                      Test       1.00        .99
     .79                          .89
.85

It seems to me that indexing that amount of data is wrong, but of course I do
not know. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what should be
done or is this not even possible?

Thank you very much,
Josh B.

The recipient of this email should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses.
The Wasserstrom Companies accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

The Wasserstrom Companies