Hello,

I'm interested in trying out the new ICU features in Solr 3.1.  However, when I
attempt to set up a field type using solr.ICUTokenizerFactory and/or
solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory, Solr refuses to start up, issuing "Error loading
class" exceptions.

I did see the README.txt file that mentions lucene-libs/lucene-*.jar and
lib/icu4j-*.jar.  I tried putting all of these files under my Solr home
directory, but it made no difference.

Is there some other .jar that I need to add to my library folder?  Am I doing
something wrong with the known dependencies?  (This is the first time I've seen
a lucene-libs directory, so I wasn't sure if that required some special
configuration).  Any general troubleshooting advice for figuring out what is
going wrong here?

thanks,
Demian