Solr is a seach *engine*. It doesn't have anything to do with the presentation.
Most users have an application layer that gets the documents from Solr
via http (in XML, JSON or other format) and then extracts the pieces to
create a web page. What you use for the application layer is totally your
choice....

Best
Erick