Hi,

I agree with Yonik here - I do not understand what you would like to do as
well.
But some additional note from my side:
Your FQs never influences the score! Of course you can specify the same
query twice, once as a filter - query and once as a regular query but I do
not see the reason to do so. It sounds like unnecessary effort without a
win.

Regards,
Em