From: Em [mailto:mailformailingli...@yahoo.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:55 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: stemming filter analyzers, any favorites?

Hi Robert,

we often ran into the same issue with stemmers. This is why we created more
than one field, each field with different stemmers. It adds some overhead
but worked quite well.

Regarding your off-topic-question:
Look at the debugging-output of your searches. Sometimes you configured your
tools, especially the WDF, wrong and the queryParser creates an unexpected
result which leads to unmatched but still relevant documents.

Please, show us your debugging-output and the field-definition so that we
can provide you some help!

Regards,
Em