Hello, i'm having some issues with replication in my production environment.

I have a master and 4 slaves.
I had some data indexed and was replicated successfully.

We are close to make the production environment public, so i deleted
the old data deleting the data folder in the master
Then i reloaded the master (from the manager of tomcat) hoping that
the slaves will get updated with the new empty index.

But when i enter to each slave in the replication page, i see that
they have the old index. Even if i manually tell them to replicate,
the replication count increases but there is no change in the indexed
data.

I checked the logs of the master and slaves and i see no error. I do
see the /replication request reaching to the master.
I put the SolrCore and ReplicationHandler log's level to "FINEST".
Still nothing.

I went agains the slave with the command=details
and i saw a list of ReplicationList and FailedList. And the failed
list  indicating that the replication is failing. But i don't know why
and i don't know where to look for the error.

Thanks in advance, this is really urgent.

PD: I hope this goes thru the spam filter...