I did exactly the stuff that was told in the link. I have certain items with ids

In schema.xml:I have set a fieldtype with name = idRankFile and keyField = id
Also, a field with name idRank and type idRankFile
In data directory, I made a text file external_idRankIn it, I set 3007WFP =
10000.0where 3007WFP is the id of one of the items.
However, on running java -jar ./post.jar *.xml, it gave me the following error:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Only float (FloatField) is currently
supported as external field type.
As you can see, I have assigned a float value to the external field. Any ideas
regarding the problem?