The recent Amazon outage exposed a weakness in our architecture. We could
really use a Master-Master redundancy. We already have Master to multiple
Slaves. I've looked at the various options of converting a Slave into a
Master, of having a Repeater (hybrid master/slave) become the Master etc.
But, just yesterday, found out about
https://github.com/tjake/Solandra#readme Solandra . It looks like exactly
what I want. Especially considering we use Cassandra for a different part of
our architecture already. And, if I'm reading it correctly, it could replace
the SQL Server data store we use for persistence. It looks like Solandra
gives me Multi-Master instead of master-slave, and the documents stored in
Cassandra are persistent. If I need to drop and fully re-index the Solr side
of the house, it can do so on the existing documents already in Cassandra.

Two questions:
Is what I just described accurate?
Is Solandra ready for production?

Thanks,