On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Ashique <ashique....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a Java/J2ee programmer and very new to SOLR. I would  like to index a
> table in a postgresSql database to SOLR. Then searching the records from a
> GUI (Jsp Page) and showing the results in tabular form. Could any one help
> me out with a simple sample code.
[...]

This is too broad a question. Please start out by looking
at the extensive Solr documentation:
* Complete list: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage
* Initial tutorial: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html
  It is a good idea to first ensure that you are able to get
  this working.
* If you are using Java, this should be of interest:
  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolJava
* For easy data import from a database, you could consider
  using the DataImportHandler:
  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

You can ask here if you run into issues while trying these out.

Regards,
Gora