Hi,

I am looking for an experienced and skilled Solr & Lucene developer/consultant
to work on a software project incorporating natural language processing and
machine learning algorithms. As part of a larger NLP/AI project that is under
way, we need someone to install, refine and optimize Solr and Lucene for our
website. The data being analyzed will be from user-generated textual
discussions around a multitude of topics that will continuously be updated.
You must be able to work in a LAMP environment with other developers, be smart,
reliable, and a self-starter with excellent problem solving and analytical
abilities. You must have a solid grasp of English – written and verbal.

Please note that I am a start-up and I am not going to be able to pay what a
large established company can pay.

Thank you,

Lance

Lance