This may or may not help you, we solved something similar based on
hyphenated words - essentially when we encountered a hyphenated word
(say word1-word2) we send in a OR query with the word (word1-word2)
itself, a phrase "word1 word2"~3 and the word formed by removing the
hyphen (word1word2).

But in this case, "soccerclub" is not hyphenated, but if you have some
kind of mapping of "common conjunctions" based on your search logs, you
could write a custom QParser plugin to break it up like that.

-sujit