Hi,

I use Solrnet to develop a search engine. In my application, I have a field
called file_contents which I use for highlighting. Am able to get the
highlights without a problem. Now I need to format it. For example, if the
keyword occurs multiple times in the field, I have to display it lime what
google does. May be like this.

GSMArena.com: Toshiba GSM cellphones. ... Toshiba phones. Toshiba. Filters.
Available . Coming soon . Smartphone . Touchscreen . Camera . Bluetooth .
Wi-Fi ...

Multiple snippets here are separated by "...".

I need to achieve something like this. Am able to get multiple snippets. But
how do I deal with the separating?

Regards

Vignesh