You probably get tricked by an old index which was created while you had
stored=true

Delete your index, restart Solr, re-index content and try again.

Solr will happily serve what's in the Lucene index even if it does not match
your current schema - that's why it's important to re-index everything if you
make changes to the schema and you want those changes to be visible.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com