Can you explain the use-case a bit more here? Especially the post-query
processing and how you expect the multiple documents to help here.

But TF/IDF is calculated over all the values in the field. There's really no
difference between a multi-valued field and storing all the data in a
single field
as far as relevance calculations are concerned.

Best
Erick