Hi,

have a look at the flexible query parser of lucene (contrib package) [1]. It provides a framework to easily create different parsing logic. You should be able to access the AST and to modify as you want how it can be translated into a Lucene query (look at processors and pipeline processors). One time you have your own query parser, then it is straightforward to plug it into Solr.

[1] http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_1_0/api/contrib-queryparser/index.html
--
Renaud Delbru