Thanks Tomas. Well I am sorting results by a function query. I donot want
solr to do extra effort in calculating score for each document and eat up my
cpu cycles. Also, I need to use "if" condition in score calculation, which I
emulated through "map" function, but map function do not accept a function
as one of the values. This causes me to write my own scoring algorithm.

Can you help me with the steps or link to any post which explains step by
step overriding(DefaultSimilarity class) default sorting algorithm?

Thanks in advance.
Gaurav