Hello all,

We have currently several pretty fat logically isolated shards with the same
schema / solrconfig (indices are separate). We currently have one single
front end SOLR (1.4) for the client code calls. Since a client code query
usually hits only one shard, we are considering making a smart routing of
queries to the shards they map to. Can you please give some pointers as to
what would be an optimal way to achieve such a routing inside the front end
solr? Is there a way to configure mapping inside the solrconfig?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dmitry Kan