I have the flat files (synonym text files) each upto 200kb. Integrationg
all of them increased the txt file size to huge. And I wanted to maintain
them separately. So in order to apply all those synonyms to same field type
I created that many filter tags for respective synonym txt files.

Is it not the right way to do so?

Is there a way where in I can apply all those file to same tag with some
delimiter separated?

like this:

<fieldType name="textBODY" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100"

      <analyzer>
        <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="BODYTaxonomy.txt
, ClinicalObs.txt, MicTaxo.txt, SPTaxo.txt" ignoreCase="true"
expand="true"/>
  <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

Rajani