I am currently experimenting with the Solr Cloud code on trunk and just had
a quick question.  Lets say my setup had 3 nodes a, b and c.  Node a has
1000 results which meet a particular query, b has 2000 and c has 3000.  When
executing this query and asking for row 900 what specifically happens?  From
reading the Distributed Search Wiki I would expect that node a responds with
900, node b responds with 900 and c responds with 900 and the coordinating
node is responsible for taking the top scored items and throwing away the
rest, is this correct or is there some additional coordination that happens
where nodes a, b and c return back an id and a score and the coordinating
node makes an additional request to get back the documents for the ids which
make up the top list?