Hey there,
I've noticed a very odd behaviour with the snapinstaller and commit (using
collectionDistribution scripts). The first time I install a new index
everything works fine. But when installing a new one, I can't see the new
documents. Checking the status page of the core tells me that the index
version has changed but numDocs and maxDocs are the same. I have a simple
script that get the version form an index reader and this confirms me that
that's not true. numDocs and maxDocs are different in both indexs.
The index I'm trying to install is a whole new index, generated with
mergefactor = 2 and optimized with no compound file.

I've tried manually to mv index to index.old and the snapshot.xxxxx to index
(while tomcat is up) and manually execute:
 curl http://localhost:8080/trovit_solr/coreA/update?commit=true -H
But the same is happening.
Checking the logs I can see that apparently everything is fine. New searcher
is registered and warming is properly done to it.

I would think that the problem is with some reference opening the index
searcher. But the fact that the indexVersion changes but the numDocs and
maxDocs dont' makes me understand nothing.

If I reload the core, numDocs and maxDocs changes and everything is fine.

Any idea what could be happening here?
Thanks in advance.